For more information or to schedule a program, please contact us using the form below.
What to remember when scheduling:
- List three possible dates;
- Choose up to four presentations;
- Determine the time for each presentation, allowing 15 minutes between each one;
- Provide the number of classes and students in each grade level. This is critical to ensure enough follow-up materials are provided;
- Reserve a quiet, clean and cozy room for the presentations. Libraries and multi-purpose rooms are best;
- Make sure to have the required adult supervision for all presentations.
KOB serves Cannon, Davidson, Dickson, Montgomery, Robertson, Rutherford, Sumner, Williamson and Wilson counties.