In accordance with Nashville Mayor Cooper’s request for those businesses able to work remotely, the STARS administrative office will be remote until Monday, January 25, 2021. Stay safe!
STARS is committed to the HOPE, HEALTH, and CONNECTION of the youth, families, and communities we serve. Our counselors are able to provide tele-support during these unprecedented times.
If you would like to learn more about these services, even if your school is not currently served by STARS, please contact us directly for an initial assessment.
For further resources, please contact any of the following support providers:
• Youth Villages Mobile Crisis: 1-866-791-9222
• TN Statewide Crisis Services: 1-855-CRISIS-1 (or 1-855-274-7471)
• National Suicide Prevention Line: 1-800-273-8255
• Text HOME to 741741
• National HOPE Line Network: 1-800-442-4673
• 2-1-1 Help Line: http://tn211.mycommunitypt.com/